The Habit, Student Edition is also a hub of community for writers in high school and middle school. Members also have unlimited access to an ever-growing library of teaching resources, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Grammar for Writers—A 42-lesson practical survey of English grammar. Grammar for Writers equips writers to compose better sentences and diagnose writing problems.
- Writing with Hobbits—A writerly exploration of The Hobbit
- Writing with Feechies—A writerly exploration of The Bark of the Bog Owl
- Writing Prompts—Expect a new writing prompt week or two. Members write to the prompt, post their work, and respond to one another’s work.
- Collaborative Storytelling
- Free access to ALL six-week “Writing with…” courses taught for as long as you remain a member